Sunday, January 6, 2008

Other Sketches.



So I'm really getting into visual direction and designing space.As well as motion.Most of the drawings I'll be posting are all on commutes to work or possible work.I really have to hustle to find time nowadays.Right now I'm trainning to sell things to people door to door.It something I feel will prepare me for starting my own animation studio as well as manage my crew.People move up really fast in this company I'm working for.So I'll get a little bit of everything as far as experience.It can pay alot if I was just interested in making money but as long As I have money to eat. I'm going to have trouble with hours though 2.5 to and from 5 hours total.But now I know where I'm going so I don't have to pay attention to the terrain or landmarks.I just get car sick because of the bus movement.It'll definitley be a balancing act.


Until later.

No comments: